Clifton Emergency HVAC Services
We’re Always Available
Extreme weather has a way of straining your heating and cooling systems. And though your air conditioning or heater can break down at any time of year, it’s not likely to cause an emergency unless the temperature is potentially dangerous.
Whether your furnace fails during a cold snap or your air conditioner flounders in a heat wave, Adriatic Aire LLC can help you get back to peace and comfort, fast. Our emergency HVAC service experts want you to be safe in extreme weather, and we know what to do to get your heat or AC back online as quickly as possible.
For HVAC emergencies in Clifton, call Adriatic Aire LLC at (973) 564-0993. We move fast so you don’t have to worry.
Quick Temperature Tips
Our Clifton emergency HVAC service technciains will do our best to arrive and correct the problem as quickly as possible. In the meantime, there are steps you can take to keep yourself comfortable (and minimize the time it takes to get your home back to your preferred temperature).
When help’s still on the way, use these tips to stay cool in hot weather:
- Use blinds or blackout curtains to shade rooms from the sun.
- Use bathroom fans to pull away hot air after showering.
- Make sure ceiling fans are set to rotate counter-clockwise; use higher speeds.
- Use window fans to pull air through your home.
- Position a bowl or pan of ice in front of a fan. The water evaporates and creates a small area of cool air.
- Avoid using your oven or range.
There are also ways to keep warm in the winter:
- If you can’t warm a room, warm yourself. Wear plenty of layers.
- Allow light in through south-facing windows, but close curtains in other rooms to keep warmth in.
- Use space heaters in your most-used rooms (but be cautious of fire hazards).
- Use “door snakes” to keep out drafts. In a pinch, place a rolled-up towel at the base of doors.
- Cook on your stovetop or bake some bread. Leave the oven door open after baking.
We hope you never have to resort to emergency measures to stay a safe temperature—and we at Adriatic Aire LLC will make sure those measures are only temporary.
Call us at (973) 564-0993 for Clifton emergency HVAC services.
I was very impressed with the exceptional customer appreciation and customer satisfaction. Thank you Adriatic :)- Happy Customer
The staff has always been polite and very qualified!- Satisfied Customer
I was certainly glad to have found Adriatic Aire!- Thankful Customer